Facebook SDK

Fighting Hypertension and Supporting Cardiovascular Health Through HaikuRajablogg.COM - I have been working with various types of stress relief therapies to lower my blood pressure and reduce hypertension, including diet, cardio, medications and also short poetry.

If you notice, this site has a new tab entitled "One Breath Poetry".

Enjoy the nature centered haiku and other short poems, all of which are a reflection of my search for peace and health.

Worth quiet confidence
realizing self worth comes
from within one's heart Bald Eagle
Haliaeetus leucocephalus
Flagler County, FL, September 2013

Aortic Dissection, Heart & Cardiovascular Health with Marfan Syndrome
Cardiovascular health is so important to all of us. I blog here about healthy heart and artery diets, low impact exercise and recovery from aortic dissection and open heart surgeries. I have Marfan Syndrome, a connective tissue disorder. I want to share about how to live a satisfied and healthy life - even when physically limited with a seriously damaged cardiovascular system. My two children have been diagnosed now with Marfan issues.


I have been working with various types of stress relief therapies to lower my blood pressure and reduce hypertension, including diet, cardio, medications and also short poetry.  If you notice, this site has a new tab entitled "One Breath Poetry".  Enjoy the nature centered haiku and other short poems, all of which are a reflection of my search for peace and health.

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama